Saturday, November 13, 2010

What is different about them?

L and C have been extra helpful and kind this week. I do not think they even realize the visible change in their behavior. They all of the sudden started seeing ways to help and doing them. In addition, they have mainly been doing things the first time I ask, and if not then they are apologizing. Their fighting has been reduced and they have both been really trying to help more with Baby. L is getting ready on time in the morning without reminders. C is giving spontaneous hugs more often. I was thinking maybe my husband talked to them, or perhaps my parents. I asked them who talked to them about it and they said no one. Then I asked them if they noticed anything different in the last week, and they said no.

I have been thinking about it the last day or so, pondering what prompted the altering of their actions. Today after lunch I asked them, if they felt comfortable, if they could tell me what they fasted for. They both said, "You, jinx, 1,2,3,4,5" then L said "Stop." (The jinx thing is something they do when they say the same thing at the same time.) Then I realized what caused the change in their behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment