Thursday, November 25, 2010

Funny Cards

We have appreciated all the cards and letters we have received. There are few that were so funny they made me laugh out loud.

The first one had a picture of a dog on the front saying - You're Wonderful, Marvelous, Nicer than ever. On the inside it said - Thought you might like a favorable Lab report to make you feel better. Then on the back it had a picture of a cat and said - There was also supposed to be a Cat Scan, but the cat wouldn't cooperate. I was confused when I saw the front of the card, so I was truly surprised when I saw the joke on the inside.

There have been a few chatty letters that have cracked me up as well. They usually involve a hilarious description of the craziness going on in that person's life at the time.

Just yesterday a card came in the mail from an old friend. It was a homemade sympathy card for the loss of my breasts. That was a first. I can laugh about it now, but if that card had come earlier it would have been too difficult. It was just recently that I stopped feeling phantom let down pains all the time whenever Baby was hungry. Now it is more rare. Those nerves worked a little too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment