Tuesday, October 26, 2010

They are so good to me

A few weeks ago my cousin emailed me and said she and her family would pray for me morning and night and that on the 24th she would fast for me. She was the first of many people in my family to send similar emails. Then my aunt (the official decider of what emails get sent to our whole extended family) sent an email asking those who would like to fast and pray on the 24th.

It was even more humbling to read the emails after that as so many of my relatives replied as one relative did, "I'm in!"

My family has felt the strength of those prayers and fasting and good thoughts already. We feel you holding us up. This past Sunday was the most peaceful one we have had since we found out about the cancer. I am sure today will bring more evidence that as the 2010 Mutual Theme states "the Lord they God is with thee withersover thou goest," even in small towns in Nevada.

We are so grateful for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment