Monday, November 21, 2011

The Next Grandma

My mother-in-law came out the night of the Primary Program. We all rejoiced at seeing her. The next morning my husband tried to take care me, Baby, and get himself ready for work, because he did not want to bother his mom.

During the day we talked and his mom graciously agreed to take over more Baby care and help her when she wakes up. She also began the round of carpool with L's changing daily pick up time, and cleaning, and cooking, and letting me rest. I'm sure my father-in-law misses her good care.

Both grandmas were careful and kind about Baby and I. They would pick her up and setting her by me on the couch so I could at least be by her.

I know I am really blessed to be able to have both grandmas come help us out. I feel like I have a good relationship with both of them and enjoy their company.

1 comment:

  1. So speaking of grandmas, my boy when I told him about the "prak" asked how much he'd get paid to actually do it, then refused to do it because he wasn't going to get paid with money.

    ReplyDelete