Monday, January 30, 2012

Doctor Follow Up Appointment

January is a big doctor's appointment month for me. I have the expansion visits and all the follow ups I put off after I had surgery in November. I have two more appointments left this month and then we will move into February. I made many phone calls to try to get my appointments on the same day or at a time that did not interfere with carpool. L heard me making the calls and thought I was too causal on the phone. I told her I had been talking to some of this receptionists for almost 7 years and so we are a little familiar with each other.

L was sick on my appointment day, so my husband took time off to watch the two girls. The visit was fine and so far everything looks good. He did not see any sign that the cancer had returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment