Friday, December 30, 2011

A Non-Chemo Christmas

We had an enjoyable time on Christmas Eve eating and watching our kids do the nativity play together with friends. I forgot to get out the strawberries. I am allergic to them and can't have them anyway, but I wanted others to enjoy them. Christmas was lovely, going to church, taking the sacrament(the point of my YW Christmas lesson) and seeing people we love, but don't usually see on Christmas. Then taking a nap with Baby in the afternoon. Actually I did that(nap with Baby) on Christmas Eve too, maybe that is why I forgot the strawberries.

I could not believe the difference not being super tired and sick can make in the enjoyment of a major holiday.


An extra fun thing this year has been the Christmas cards, letters, and presents we have gotten after the holiday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment