Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A New Look

There is a saying about "What Cancer Cannot Do." Having been through chemotherapy twice I thought I had seen every interpretation possible of it. My mom's relative linked me to a new one. I like this one and made me think of this familiar saying in a new way. I thought I would share a slightly altered version of what she posted.


Cancer is so limited.
Nay, in all these things we more than conquerors through Him that loved us.

It cannot cripple love, it cannot alter hope.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities,

It cannot corrode faith, it cannot destroy peace,
nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

It cannot kill friendship, it cannot suppress memories,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature,

It cannot silence courage, it cannot invade the soul.
shall be able to separate us from the love of God

It cannot steal eternal life, it cannot conquer the spirit.
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:37-39

No comments:

Post a Comment