Saturday, June 18, 2011

Moments That Matter Most

It was nice of the church to make a new Mormon Message video that goes along with what I have been feeling this week and especially today. As anyone who has lost someone close knows those moments distill sweeter with the passage of time.





This morning I heard "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and it reminded me of when Rachel and I drove to the airport to drop off my mom. As we were traveling the twisty mountain road we heard this song and Rachel said, "Did you burn a cd with party music on it." I told her, "No, radio stations are just that awesome around here." Then we just sang along with the windows down, and Rachel asking me what the abbreviations on the road signs meant. We went through three counties to get to the airport.

1 comment:

  1. I love this video. You are such an awesome person and I am so happy to know that we are bound together through family. the time I spend with you means so much to me. Knowing that we could have lost you over this dreaded disease makes my time with you that much more precious. And of course you have provided me with such beautiful grandchildren means so much.You are one special lady! I love you!

    ReplyDelete