Friday, July 8, 2011

Rhinestone Tank Top

Last summer I was pregnant and did not want to buy a maternity swimsuit. Instead I bought a black tank top with rhinestones on it and wore it over my old swimsuit.

This summer I did not want to buy a mastectomy swimsuit and water proof forms to put in it so I brought out the black tank top. I even added bright pink shorts with it.

My hair has come back. It is now short and curly. The combination of short curly hair, rhinestone tank top, and bright shorts reminded me of something. It took a few times of wearing that outfit before I realized who I looked like.


I had a laugh at myself. When I showed my kids his picture and asked if they thought I looked like him, it really bothered them.

I have tried wearing tank tops without rhinestones and I think I will look for a rash guard next time I am in town.

1 comment:

  1. You could never look like Richard Simmons :-( I betyou look much better than him!

    ReplyDelete